Thursday, July 2, 2009

Relationship 101

Hi dolls and dolls with penises! Ok, I'm gonna give some relationship ADVICE! So you might be thinking, WTF this bitch know?! Let me tell ya...A LOT! Here we go!
Rule number one, don't talk about your stupid ex on the first date! Why the fuck in your right mind would you do some crazy ass bullshit like that?! HELLO!!!!!??? Note cute. Just keep it cool, cause you know what!? You are cool...DUH! Second rule, be a cute sexy bitch, don't give that shit out! Ok, I know this is super old fashion but wouldn't you rather be perceived as a classy Halston dress than some nasty forever 21 bullshit. I'm a huge believer in the 2 week rule. You wait 2 weeks before you have sex. You always know after 2 weeks if you totes dig him! Ok, honey muffins! These are my two golden rules! I hope they help you out!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment