Sunday, September 13, 2009

On Saturday...

I got my hair done at Dop Dop in Soho. It looks hella good! Melanie (rad ass stylist) sculpted my bangs. So sick! I think by January my hair will be down to my elbows. I can't wait!! After I got my hair done I really wanted to go into Miu Miu and purchase flats. However, a voice in my head told me to be good (sigh). So i met up with Nick and was like let's go to Opening Ceremony. He's never been and I thought I could find some flats there. To my surprise, we were not blown away by ANYTHING! I was pissed! I don't want some crazy ass tribal coat! I just want cute flats! After the OC disaster, Nick was like..."let's check out Dunderdon." We went....OMG! So cute! Since I couldn't find fall flats that day, I decided to buy this cute number.

No comments:

Post a Comment